under GDM3 printer outputs only blank pages

Hello:

I finally upgraded to Wheezy and GDM3 in August.  Since then, my
Postscript printer which functioned correctly under GDM2 outputs
ONLY blank pages when print requests are submitted to CUPS.

The printer does function correctly if I run:

	cat PS_FILE.ps > /dev/lp0

But using "lp PS_FILE.ps" or "lp FILE.txt" outputs only a blank
page.  Similar results occur if I print from ghostview for
example.

Any ideas on where to look, or what config file might need
tweaking?

Thanks,

Dean

--