Re: Wheezy: exim4 + mailman it is not sending messages.

latinfo@vcn.bc.ca wrote:
> exim4 mainlog says:
> R=system_aliases defer (-30): pipe_transport unset in system_aliases router

> README.debian mentions 2 different methods, but it is absolutely confuse.

The choice you have to balance is security vs complexity. On an
internal-only system I've simply enabled the pipe transport and accpeted
that it runs programs with (at least) the same security access as the
remainder of exim. On a public-facing site I'd almost certainly expend
the energy to "do it right".

These URLs may help
  * http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html
  * http://www.debian-administration.org/article/617/Mailman_and_Exim4