Re: oh no something is definitely wrong adieu debian.

Am 29.08.2013 um 14:22 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:

On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 12:09 +0000, Curt wrote:

He's at a Coorsfest saying sometimes he prefers Budweiser.

I can't find a translation for "Coorsfest" and there seems to be no
Coors beer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coors_Brewing_Company

It's of German origin.

We do have very good beer in Germany, but AFAIK Budweiser is
a real Pils, perhaps not the exported versions, but Czechia is the
mother of good beer.

Budweis was part of Austria at this time. The Pils brewing method is an improved Bavarian brewing method.

One year older is Lager invented in Schwechat near Vienna/Austria.

I only will drink beer from Germany, Austria and
Czechia anything else isn't beer, an exception perhaps is Belgian beer, assumed you prefer exotic beer flavour. Hopefully nobody does call e.g.
Guinness a beer :D.

It's a matter of taste. But it seems I have a similar taste like you.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer