Re: XFCE4 - gedit - was Re: Thanks

On Sun, 2013-09-01 at 12:54 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> But gnome apps aren't configuring properly; in particular, in the menu
> bar of gedit (and I've seen it elsewhere I think), all the menus are
> jammed up against each other - no nice spacing between them. Anyone
> know what I ought to install to make these gnome menus work properly
> with XFCE4 ?

Could you please post a link to a screenshot? I experience Xfce doing a
better job for GTK + Qt apps than GNOME did and Mate does. For GNOME and
Mate Qt apps were/are an issue. Perhaps the space between the menus is
less wide, than it is using GNOME and I'm simply used to it, but at
least there is a little bit space between the drop down menu titles in
the menu bar of GNOME apps, such as gedit and evolution.