Re: Thanks

On Sat, August 31, 2013 8:14 pm, taz man wrote:
> [...]

I used to be a Gnome fan, well before the days of Gnome3, but found a
combination of KDE, Gnome and Xfce apps worked better and was more
customisable to what I required with another Desktop Environment -
generally, Xfce, but found Fluxbox also quite workable.

These days I find KDE much improved beyond the endless segfaults it used
to suffer from and I also run Enlightenment as a second choice to give
myself a break every now and again, but all this with unstable.

Nothing wrong with Debian.
Kind regards,

Weaver

--
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its  government."
 -- Thomas Paine

Registered Linux User: 554515