Re: oh no something is definitely wrong adieu debian.

On 29/08/13 13:22, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 12:09 +0000, Curt wrote:
On 2013-08-29, Chris Bannister<cbannister@slingshot.co.nz>  wrote:
On another note, would you go to your local beerfest and ramble on about
the dangers of alcohol? or go round to peoples' houses and ramble on
about some dead guy ... oops hang on.
He's at a Coorsfest saying sometimes he prefers Budweiser.
I can't find a translation for "Coorsfest" and there seems to be no
Coors beer. We do have very good beer in Germany, but AFAIK Budweiser is
a real Pils, perhaps not the exported versions, but Czechia is the
mother of good beer. I only will drink beer from Germany, Austria and
Czechia anything else isn't beer, an exception perhaps is Belgian beer,
assumed you prefer exotic beer flavour. Hopefully nobody does call e.g.
Guinness a beer :D.
That is because Guinness is a stout, which is not a beer!

--
Martin