Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

Le 30.08.2013 05:04, Phi Debian a écrit :
Hi Gary,

Thanx you for getting back to the original post :) while I admit I did
learn a bit of history about distro, display manager, etc... :)

[snip]

And what about cloning the git of vncserver, install development dependencies, and configure/make/make install? That would mean you would have fixes from vnc server's team, so that bug would be absent like in Ubuntu, and you could stay on Debian.

There should be no big conflicts, since "usually" make install will install in /usr/local/. The only thing I can think about is that you will need to update it by hand, with git pull/make/make install. (and people here could know how to suppress that problem, but not me :) )