Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

On Wed, 2013-08-28 at 11:19 -0400, Tom H wrote:
> You should read the Colin Watson post (linked to on Slashdot) rather
> than simply going by the sensationalist headline and paragraph.

I did read it.

I accept the policies of Debian and Ubuntu ;). I'm aware about their
advantages and their drawbacks and I'm aware about the advantages and
drawbacks of distros with other policies.

Ok, I understand that my opinion that Debian only is a good distro, but
that there is no best distro is unwanted.

I agree with all of you, Debian is the best distro and regarding to the
above quote, yes including this to Ubuntu and seemingly the same idea
Lennert has got, is very good. I'm completely mistaken. Debian is the
best distro! Nothing can compare to Debian!

Desktop environments and package managements should take more care about
tablet PC and less about real production environments.

Anything else I should say to satisfy Debian users mailing list?