Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 11:55 +0000, Curt wrote:
> What a traitor (or not)!

"arch traitor" ;) since I prefer Arch Linux and my explanations might be
a "traitor's kiss", since I referred to the KISS principle.

You can read on many mailing lists that people often try to explain
something with the argument that "we" should be better than the
"competitors" or that "we" should follow a radical policy, but there are
no "competitors", just other teams and other projects and Linux isn't a
political party. I guess users who see the FLOSS communities as
"competitors" or who care to much about ethical concepts, misunderstand
that Linux aim is to be "lukewarm", to provide something for every
human, the passion for Linux usually is to get rid of thinking that
something is "superior".