Re: No sound on Debian SID ufter upgrade

Sharon, I'm serious now, I completely agree with you, a reboot is
something we should do in situations, when we aren't aware what to do.

I sometimes reboot even when everything is fine and I'm sure I've missed
anything, just (in case) to check, if a reboot would break something.

+1 for your reply!

However, to reboot usually is "neurotic" ;), but being neurotic
regarding to such issues doesn't harm anybody, it just takes a while and
will add a spin up cycle to the HDDs, assumed we're using HDDs.