Re: Missing Makefile

On Fri, 2013-08-23 at 13:14 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> It's only been about 46 years since I wrote my first program,
> using flowcharts and punched cards.

Hahaha, you old "bastard". I guess I'm a younker compared to you :p. My
fist software was programmed using 65xx Assembler, so you likely was
already a dino, when I slip out of the egg :p. I was born in 1966, you
likely was born when human kind wasn't aware how to build
transistors :D. Btw. I was an audio engineer working for a known
company, building one of the most use vacuum microphones. It's still
used today, as on of the best microphones :). But who I'm, to disagree
with somebody from a generation, that teach me how to be a good
engineer :).

The problem for you?!

Now you're bound to ethics! You have no choice! You have to become a
member of the Linux community!

Manipulative technique? No old man! You have no choice! You must join
Linuxland!

Period!

:),
Ralf