Re: Missing Makefile

On 8/23/2013 12:57 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
:)

You'll still find "DR DOS" on my Atari ST's ~ 42 MiB HDD ;). My Atari
has got an 80286 hardware emulator. I won't call this "the dark side",
but a sign of the times ;). I have the impression that you are a dino,
as I'm ;). We are the losers :D! Not born to late, but born to early ;).

Naw, I'm not a dino. My great-great-many-generations- grandkids might have been, though :)

But no, I wasn't born too early. The rest of the world was born too late! It's only been about 46 years since I wrote my first program, using flowcharts and punched cards.

Your disagreement is correct, I just sharpen it "a little bit", I
completely agree with you. I'm sure you are aware, how nice it is, when
Linux is an _interest_ only (I don't like the term "hobby").

Yes, I would agree, your wording is much better.  Thanks for the correction.

Please, please join a Linux community!

I'm working on it. Got 3 linux VB's on this system right now, running different combinations so I can play with things.

Jerry