Re: lxde and focus follow mouse... not happening

Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> writes:

> Ralph Katz wrote:
>> Also of course:
>> ~$ ls -l /etc/alternatives/x-window-manager
>
> I think the alternatives tool is better.
>
>   $ update-alternatives --list x-window-manager
>
>   $ update-alternatives --list x-session-manager
>
> Then to configure it:
>
>   # update-alternatives --config x-session-manager

I must really not be following what that tool is supposed to show me.

On my system it shows
  update-alternatives --list x-window-manager
  /usr/bin/awesome
  /usr/bin/blackbox
  /usr/bin/metacity
  /usr/bin/openbox
  /usr/bin/startfluxbox

But the desktop I'm running is XLDE... which is not even listed
there.