Re: post-install questions

Le 16.08.2013 16:10, John Hasler a écrit :
berenger.morel writes:
The easier solution I can see is to make an empty package with the
name you want, and then use dpkg to install it.

The easy solution is to use aptitude's "-R" option.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com

Since my first action on a Debian I just installed is to disable permanently the installation of the recommended packages (and I save a lot of disk space and CPU like that, for features I would anyway not use), so I tend to forgot that they are installed by default. I was talking about the easier way to "get rid" of wrong dependencies, not to work around recommendations.