Re: Quoting Style

On Fri, 2013-08-16 at 14:07 +0200, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
> Top posting sucks.
> Bottom posting sucks even more : it's the same as top posting, except
> that you must scroll down to read the reply.

> Some mail/news readers such as Thunderbird can apply different color and
> format to quoted text. This makes reading much easier.

For you I'm willing to write from bottom to top ;):

Colors won't help.
don't have to scroll, when people use bottom posting.
Here in Germany we read from left to right and from bottom to top, so I
and not when the mail is multicolored.
No! It's easier to read mails, when bottom or inline posting is used