Quoting Style Re: Installing mysqldump

Dear List -

I appreciate your CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I surely do not wish to have my posts unanswered.

Introduction -

Industrial standard I think is, top quoting and styled email. This is the way my Thunderbird is set. Mail list requirements are the reverse as I well know. Therefore, I have to adjust Thunderbird to these requirements.

To get unstyled, shift+write.

Start email. Replying, unstyled, requires the send again option [CTRL+E]. The material above my reply is blue.

Here is a sample email trail. Points to be noted are marked as follows <<<<< I separate emails with =========
*******
SAMPLE EMAIL TRAIL.

Dear List -

I have a problem.

TIA

Ethan

reply <<

Dear List -

I have a two problems, #1 and #2

TIA

Ethan

Poster1

You shouild try A, B and C.

HTH.

Poster1

note I quote the reply(s) if they are relevant.<<<
reply <<<

Dear List -

I have a problem.

TIA

Ethan

Poster1

You shouild try A, B and C.

HTH.

Poster1
===============
Poster1 -

Thanks.

A. Tried, no luck
B. Fixed #1 only
C  Fixed #2 only

TIA

Ethan
===========
reply
<snip>

You shouild try A, B and C.
A. Tried, no luck
B. Fixed #1 only
C  Fixed #2 only

Poster3-

Show us logx, logy, and Logz

HTH

Poster3

reply<<<<<

Poster3 -

Thanks.

<snip>

Show us logx, logy, and Logz

<snip>

logx

////////////
bla, bla bla
////////////

logy

/////////
bla, ouch, bla
/////////

logz

//////////
oluch, bla, ouch.
////////

TIA

Ethan

End of sample email trail <<<

Please edit the above to the proper form.

Ethan
++++++++
PS:

Ralf -