Re: Vim and gvim yield segmentation fault in X

Hi! I am answering my own question.

user1@host1:~$ locale

locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or
directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
LANG=zh_TW.utf8
LANGUAGE=
LC_CTYPE="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_NUMERIC="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_TIME="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_COLLATE="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_MONETARY="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_MESSAGES="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_PAPER="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_NAME="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_ADDRESS="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_TELEPHONE="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="zh_TW.utf8"
LC_ALL=

After running "LANG=C dpkg-reconfigure locales", both gvim and vim works
perfectly in X.

Regards,
CN