Re: What's with the blue overlining in text consoles?

[Please don't top post on this mailing list]

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 05:10:18PM +0200, commandline wrote:
> Never heard of something similar to start with. Few guesses.
>
> * Terminal Emulation ?
> 	Check what happens if you switch from say xterm to linux to vt100 to ...

Stephen did say "when used in a text console (vt1-vt6)" and
"The problem does not seem to occur in a Gnome Terminal window, only
on a text console."

> I'd suggest you make a backup of the current files, then proceed

Which files in particular?

> with tests. If it still fails proceed to reinstall the packages.

Which tests are you suggesting? And why would you need to "reinstall the
packages"?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X