Setting up HP LaserJet 1018 on Debian Wheezy

Hi,

on my Debian GNU/Linux Wheezy I'm trying to setup the HP LaserJet 1018
USB printer, so far, without success.

I searched Google but can't find an usable advice.

I have installed the following related debian packages from the official
reposytory:
printer-driver-foo2zjs
libcupsdriver1
libescpr1
openprinting-ppds
foomatic-db-engine

The 'lsmod' command print followings:
usblp                  17115  0
lp                     12797  0

I have installed cups and can to use it through web interface.
I added there my printer:

Location:   Info-17-es teremben nyomtató
Printer driver:   HP LaserJet 1018 Foomatic/foo2zjs-z1 (recommended) (grayscale, 2-sided printing)
Connection:  usb://HP/LaserJet%201018?serial=KP26MXP
Defaults:       job-sheets=none, none media=iso_a4_210x297mm sides=one-sided

I just can't to print with this settings.

Everything works, say Evince send the file to print to the printer, but
the printer doesn't print it actually.

What is the problem here, and how can I solve it?

--
Regards from Pal