Deleting chromium DNS cache entry

For some reason, chromium seems to have got it stuck in its head that
slashdot,org is at 69.165.131.134.  At least, when I try to browse to
slashdot.org using chromium, the displayed contents are identical to the
contents at 16.165.131.134, which contains my personal web site.

Firefox and chrome have no trouble reaching the real site.

And I can read slashdot just fine on chromium if I enter the IP number
216.34.181.45 instead of the domain name.

So I'm guessing that chromium has got that IP number stuck in some
internal DNS cache.

How can I get it to forget it?

-- hendrik