Re: keyboard configuration doesn't works after SID upgrade

Morten Bo Johansen <mbj@spamcop.net> writes:

> On 2013-07-15 Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>> I have problem only in the console ( that is not in X Window System ).
>
>> There Midnight Commander ( mc )beeps every time when I use arrow keys,
>> and I heare beep when start mc too.
>
> If mc on the console is the only problem remaining, then try to
> use the Options -> Learn Keys feature from the mc menu. There
> you can associate keys and keycodes. For instance if the right
> arrow key does not work, then click on its entry in the Learn
> Keys window, then when the message appears type the right arrow
> key and when the message vanishes, type it again, You should
> see an "OK" appear next to its entry, and then finally "Save".

OK, I did it, and solve the arrow keys ( and some other keys too )
problem in mc, but still remain the beep on the start of the mc, and a
beep when using some keys, moreover, mc still behaves a little strange
when using some keys, like F1. I think this is in conjunction with
console setup, somehow.

--
Regards from Pal