Re: keyboard configuration doesn't works after SID upgrade

On 2013-07-15 Csanyi Pal wrote:

> I have problem only in the console ( that is not in X Window System ).

> There Midnight Commander ( mc )beeps every time when I use arrow keys,
> and I heare beep when start mc too.

If mc on the console is the only problem remaining, then try to
use the Options -> Learn Keys feature from the mc menu. There
you can associate keys and keycodes. For instance if the right
arrow key does not work, then click on its entry in the Learn
Keys window, then when the message appears type the right arrow
key and when the message vanishes, type it again, You should
see an "OK" appear next to its entry, and then finally "Save".

  Morten