temporarily installing packages via proxy

Hi all,

I installed some firmware introduced via official mirror from Debian, and last time I updated my Debian Testing x86-64 with apt-get upgrade, I end up with this following error:

Setting up firmware-b43-installer (1:017-2) ...
No chroot environment found. Starting normal installation
--2013-07-14 00:48:43--  http://www.lwfinger.com/b43-firmware/broadcom-wl-5.100.138.tar.bz2
Resolving www.lwfinger.com (www.lwfinger.com)... 173.254.28.119
Connecting to www.lwfinger.com (www.lwfinger.com)|173.254.28.119|:80...

Apparently it could not connect to lwfinger.com. And I cannot open the website without my GAppProxy 127.0.0.1:8080.

Yet I still cannot smoothly upgrade via the following command. Then what should I do:
sudo http_proxy=http://127.0.0.1:8080/ apt-get upgrade

P.S. I'd rather not change my files under /etc/apt for this, though that could maybe solve the problem.

Best,
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive all else from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil Gibran