Re: audit security

On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 16:07 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > IIRC for Debian it's called "lock package" by Synaptic, I don't remember
> > how it's called by apt, but Google does help:
>
> I find it unfortunate that Synaptic Author(s) did not stick to the same
> wording as apt/itude/dpkg.

Regarding to the Wiki Synaptic is made for the Debian package management
system in the first place, that's why I agree with you. To "hold" or to
"lock" something, both is understandable and it should be used what
already was used before. Assumed Synaptic was made for different package
management systems in the first place or apt/itude/dpkg would use some
cryptic formulations, then it would be ok to use another word.

The Coder(s) easily could and should "fix" this.

Regards,
Ralf