Re: UPDATE: goodbye-microsoft.com Test Install

Carl Fink wrote:
On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:04:20PM -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:

All things considered, everything went quite smoothly.

Cool. Now if only there was an equivalent "goodbye-android.com" for my
tablet ...

AGREED. I bought an Android Tablet {Lenovo A2107A-F} thinking I was getting something with Linux like useability.
Error ;<

I thought I saw a reference that someone was working on a Debian for it. Can't find reference at the moment. Will have to Google again.