Re: Thanks to All (Was: MUA & Yahoo)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:36:53 +0200
Siard <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl> wrote:

Hello Siard,

>AFAIK, in general, the older one gets, the less important technical
>aspects become w.r.t. the choices one makes, and the more important
>the extent gets to which one can identify himself with the makers/
>manufacturers/developers.

Whilst I agree that the manufacturer's/developer's (etc.) philosophy
starts to get more important as one gets older (I'm 52 myself), if the
technical aspects don't fit my requirements the project would still be a
non starter.  For me.

Like I said;  Each to their own.

--
 Regards  _
You don't entertain ideas you simply bore them