Re: Thanks to All (Was: MUA & Yahoo)

Brad Rogers:
> Patrick Bartek:
> > Sylpheed accepts plugins, too.  To what extent I don't know.
> > Haven't gotten that far in the manual.  Since Claws is a fork,
> > maybe, they are similar.
>
> Look 'n' feel is similar, but one of the reasons for the split was the
> ever increasing difficulty of merging Claws code into a new release of
> the Sylpheed original.  It shouldn't be difficult to migrate.
>
> From what I see at their respective web sites, CM has more plugins
> available for it that Sylpheed has.

Using Sylpheed, I once tried Claws.  For messages marked with a color
in Sylpheed, the colors got lost.  It had a couple of extra bells and
whistles I didn't need and that I found just irritating.  But that
horrible logo just about put the lid on it.  It was a picture of a
bird's claw.  Then I realized: I'm not of their kind.  Back to Sylpheed!