Re: Thanks to All (Was: MUA & Yahoo)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:36:25 -0700,Alan Ianson <agianson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:47:01 -0700
> Patrick Bartek <bartek047@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:21:54 +0100
> > Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
> >
> > > On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:07:01 -0700
> > > Patrick Bartek <bartek047@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello Patrick,

> > > Look 'n' feel is similar, but one of the reasons for the split was
> > > the ever increasing difficulty of merging Claws code into a new
> > > release of the Sylpheed original.  It shouldn't be difficult to
> > > migrate.
> >
> > I installed Claws-Mail and only the "Fancy" plugin.  It works, sort
> > of:  Format HTML correctly, but doesn't show images.  Config
> > problem? Don't know.  Yet.
>
> I think so. I also use claws mail with the fancy plugin and it
> displays images fine here. As I recall I spent quite a while in the
> config till I got happy with everything though.. :)

It was a config setting.  Images were set NOT to show.  Changed it.
Also, "ticks" for turning on javascript, java, etc.  Not touching those
until I read the manual.  Don't know exactly how they will work in the
reader.

> I also use the tray icon plugin so I can minimize claws to the system
> tray and see when new mail arrives.

I don't have either Claws or Slypheed set to check for mail
automatically. I do it manually 2 or 3 times a day.  Prefer it that way.

Thanks for the info.