Re: .wav to text?

On 4/22/13, Hans-J. Ullrich <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:
>> Thus, my question of where are these packages :)
> Just add the unstable repo to your sources.list, then do an "apt-get update"

Thank you for the pointer, but I just need to update my local repo as
I usually do. I actually was just intrigued as to why I could not find
this package on packages.d.o (and neither in my local repo), that's
all. It is evidently just hitting the repos. Very cool to see libre
debian-packaged speech recognition software :)
Perhaps I shall want it one day.
Thanks again,
Zenaan