Re: rootfs

It's probable that the dental work that was done has misaligned several
teeth which would account for the pain spreading to places it had not
been before, everything either is connected or connects in the mouth by
way of contacts when we eat which is why I suggested a follow up visit
to find which teeth make which new contacts they should not make and get
that corrected.  When I had my contact problem corrected the dentist
changed the shape of my filling to solve that problem so it may not
involve further damage to original dental material.  Finally when solid
food is possible again, go for the jello and the string beans since your
body will rebuild teeth with materials found in both those foods.
Calcium may decrease pain for a while but isn't used in tooth
construction or repair because teeth finger nails toe nails and hair are
all from the same cellular group.  Bone is an entirely different
cellular group.  Warm coffee room temperature with the cafiene will help
with the pain since gums absorbe cafiene before it ever gets into your
stomach.  So maybe hold that coffee in your mouth for a while and make
it strong.  Wormwood bark was used in earlier times and was called
toothache wood too.  Some people even used moss too.  There's clove oil,
but that's dangerous to use and can't be used repeatedly on teeth.

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Raffaele Morelli wrote:

> > That seems correct. Device nodes don't tend to take up any space. Now
> > try it again on the filesystem (like I showed you).
> >

> Ok, here follows the "relevant" ouput.
> Apart from spf13 vim environment, that I can remove for root user, I guess
> my only choice would be a pruned custom kernel... am I wrong?
>
> 6,6M    /root/.spf13-vim-3/.vim/bundle/PIV/doc
> 6,8M    /bin
> 7,1M    /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64/kernel/drivers/scsi
> 8,1M    /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64/kernel/net
> 9,2M    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
> 12M     /boot/initrd.img-3.2.0-2-amd64
> 12M     /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64/kernel/drivers/media
> 12M     /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64/kernel/fs
> 14M     /root/.spf13-vim-3/.vim/bundle/PIV
> 17M     /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64/kernel/drivers/net
> 21M     /boot
> 40M     /root/.spf13-vim-3/.vim
> 40M     /root/.spf13-vim-3/.vim/bundle
> 43M     /root/.spf13-vim-3
> 45M     /root
> 71M     /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64/kernel/drivers
> 100M    /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64/kernel
> 102M    /lib/modules/3.2.0-2-amd64
> 103M    /lib/modules
> 120M    /lib
> 201M    /

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Microsoft, windows is accessible. why do blind people need screen readers?