Re: connect directly to another computer bypassing firewalls using a third server

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM, alberto fuentes <pajaro@gmail.com> wrote:
A (me) -> Server (overseas) -> B (arbitrary computer in my city)

To make it a little more clear. Both computer A and B know about Server. Right now I use openvpn to bring all the computers together into the same network. But it seems too much overhead being both computers on the same city. Even if the server where in the same city as well, it adds another extra jump that i would like to avoid.

Thank you