Re: rootfs

> >> Ok, here follows the "relevant" ouput.
> >> Apart from spf13 vim environment, that I can remove for root user, I guess
> >> my only choice would be a pruned custom kernel... am I wrong?
> >>

> > You seem to be using lvm. Can't you shrink another partition to grow root?
>

> Yes I could... but I have never managed lvm and this is a production
> server..

I haven't actually looked at your layout but copy something like /opt
to /usr (where it should be anyway in my opinion) and bind mount it.

I did that when the pinned firefox broke to make space for Google
Chrome.

I've got to get around to getting firefox back it's much more
easily configurable and much better than chrome especially in js
management with noscript.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)