Re: Unexpected results attempting to install Squeeze(6.0.5) to USB flash drive

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 02:46:07PM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> *QUESTION:* Is there a way to defeat/disable OS_PROBER(sp?) during
> installation?

Os-prober is at most a 'recommends' of grub. You can quite easily not
install it if you wish.

I'm not sure if os-prober can be skipped if it's installed. I would
expect so but can't offer advice as I don't currently have os-prober
installed anywhere.

Cheers,
Tom

--
"Hi, I'm Professor Alan Ginsburg... But you can call me... Captain Toke."
		-- John Lovitz, as ex-Supreme Court nominee Alan Ginsburg, on SNL