Re: huawei e169 +asterisk

On 16/04/13 19:04, binary wrote:
> thanks a lot for the answer.
> i have done a clean install of debian
> root@debPBX:/usr/src/chan_dongle-1.1.r14# uname -a
> Linux debPBX 2.6.32-5-486 #1 Mon Feb 25 00:22:26 UTC 2013 i586 GNU/Linux
> root@debPBX:/usr/src/chan_dongle-1.1.r14#
>
> and i have taken from the beginning the instructions and it still fails.
> the only difference is that i am installing asterisk version 11.3
> what am i doing wrong?

I think the issue you are having is to do with building against a
different version of Asterisk. I'm not familiar enough with either
Asterisk or chan_dongle to say where the issue might be. It would
probably be better at this point to ask someone from the Asterisk
project, via IRC or mailing lists.

If you find an answer, it would be useful to reply, just for the benefit
of those that find this thread later.

Tom