spamassassin and detailed logs

spamd: result: . 1 -
DKIM_ADSP_DISCARD,SPF_PASS,T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY

Currently I'm getting log entries like the above from SpamAssassin.

spamd: result: . 1 -
DKIM_ADSP_DISCARD=1,SPF_PASS=-1,T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD=1,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY=0

I want to see something like the above with numbers for each test so I can
easily determine why the total was determined.  I know that I can search
through the SA configuration for each test, but this is time consuming and has
the problem that the SA configuration might not do what I want.

add_header all Status "_YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_
tests=_TESTSSCORES_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_"

According to the below URL adding the above to local.cf should give the result
I want.  But on Debian/Wheezy it doesn't.  Can anyone give me a pointer?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-
users/200703.mbox/%3C20070304222615.D13968@duane.dbq.yournetplus.com%3E

Thanks.