How to install Debian in such a situation

Dear all,

I've a very old PC with an old Debian installed.  Recently I found the hard disk has some bad sectors, sometime the file system will be mounted as read only.  I bought a new hard disk and downloaded Debian testing version, then I found the CD-ROM is broken,  it can not boot from the CD-ROM.  The old PC   can not boot from USB disk either.  How to install the new Debian on the new hard disk?

Best regards,
Yuwen