Re: Serveur with encrypted partition : 2 steps boot.

Le 13/04/2013 01:44, Rick Thomas a écrit :

On Apr 12, 2013, at 12:56 PM, Erwan David wrote:

However, booting in level 2 then using telinit 3 do not start the services that I setup not to start in level 2... Thus I'll switch to policy-rd method.

I'm surprised to hear that...

What did you do to test? If you can give us some details, maybe we can figure out how to make it work for you.

Rick

update-rc.d dovecot disable 2
reboot, indeed dovecot is not started
telinit 3
dovecot does not start (even if there is a Sxxdovecot in /etc/rc3.d)