Re: gdm does not start; lost networking

That's the culprit:

(polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1:2389): polkit-gnome-1-WARNING **:
Error enumerating temporary authorizations: Remote Exception invoking
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Authority.EnumerateTemporaryAuthorizations()
on /org/freedesktop/PolicyKit1/Authority at name
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1: org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed:
Cannot determine session the caller is in
polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource
temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.
gnome-settings-daemon: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily
unavailable) on X server :0.0.
update-notifier: Fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X
server :0.0.
Shutting down nautilus-gdu extension
kerneloops-applet: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
on X server :0.0.

FWIW do you need the touchpad yet? Could you disable or unplug it, since
there's an touchpad related error too? Perhaps both errors are related
to each other? If you e.g. want to run something as user B, by a session
of user A, e.g. by gksudo, than you need to run "xhost +" first.

However, I need a rest and can't help right now, I'm unable to think
technically now and I planed to make music for hours, but was caught
emotionally by an off-topic discussion. Usually I'm not emotionally
involved even not for most strange disputes, but in this case, it was
about a conspiracy against Linux and I wasn't smart and did care too
much about that crap, because people were discredited with photos.

Sorry, you should google for authentication etc.. Too funny, the kit
family was part of this conspiracy discussion :D, that ended with the
Godwin's state.