Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 13:35 -0700, Weaver wrote:
> So!
> Are we saying that the policy by which devs are included into core
> function needs looking at, from a Q.A. viewpoint?
> Do we even have one?
> If not, this may very well be a good place to start.

I'm against Quality Assurance, IMO Linux needs an intelligence service
and agents with the licence to kill (LTK v1.0), no GNU GPL and no BSD
beer licences anymore. The FSF needs a defence of the constitution and
an army. And the community needs a leader, ideal would be somebody with
a beard. We should test suspect people. It's said that Windows folks
can't be drown, so we should tie up those people and throw them into a
river. If they should drown, they are innocent and they will wake up in
the fields of Elysium were 72 virgin penguins are already waiting. To be
honest, in reality they aren't 72 virgin penguins, but 72 virgin women
dressed up like Beastie. I'm not kidding. You know why Debian has got a
BSD port? It's a sexism conspiracy, the next step will be that Beastie
the BSD mascot will replace Tux and all female *nix users must wear
Beastie wear.