Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On 08/04/13 06:26 AM, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:

But!!
Because there is a but!
Who made this image? Did this person contributed *any* line of code? How could MS introduce enough people in core dev teams to have the possibility to make the majority of votes about integrating stuff or not?

Answering your question, How could MS introduce enough people in core dev teams to have the possibility to make the majority of votes about integrating stuff or not?

It is very simple to add people in the lists, who in appearance are helping to the others, still they obtain enough power to grows up to the core, if you see the other Debian lists, maybe you understand what could be happening; it is now very common to find at least one good Samaritan, helping to the others meantime they are taking more and more power in the lists. The cause could be, that the word "support" is understood as help! when in reality in the list we just interchange experiences voluntarily. All we here are at the same level!