AW: Scripts that should run on different distros - Was: SOLVED]Re: Squeeze X86 with 4GByte RAM?

Title: AW: Scripts that should run on different distros - Was: SOLVED]Re: Squeeze X86 with 4GByte RAM?

Sorry for sending my last mail 2 times, an issue with the MUA, I fear that the thingy I'm using now will send in HTML :S.

Instead of a wrapper sometimes also a link could do the job. However, running a script on different distros becomes a PITA for my needs.