Re: lost toolbar

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > I suspect the user is running XFCE4 in which I routinely see other
> > people with crashed panels.  (Other people I support because I don't
> > use a heavy desktop myself.)  Manually start it back up again.
> >
> >   Alt-F2 xfce4-panel
>
> However, if the panel crashes it automatically should be launched when
> starting a new session.

You mean after logging out and logging back in again?  The xfce4-panel
always restarts then.  That isn't the problem.  But that doesn't help
unless you want to log out at that moment in time which is very
disruptive to your work flow.  Most people just want to get the panel
started again so that they can keep working on whatever they were
doing.  Actually they would rather not have the panel crash in the
first place.

Bob