Re: release of Wheezy, rise of Jessie?

----- Original Message -----

I would be surprised if it were that soon.  Maybe, two to three months.

But if you're waiting for stability, it's already there.  I've been running Wheezy 64-bit for 3  months or so, update/dist-upgrade every few days, and have encountered no glitches.  For personal use, it's good to go, now; for a production server, I'd wait for the Stable release.