Re: Squeeze X86 with 4GByte RAM?

I would if I don't need reinstall my system because of RAM installing. I think this hardware usually doesn't need reinstall any operating systems.

I use now 4 computers with x64 CPU with the same x86 system - Debian Squeeze without problems for about one year.

Lisi Reisz 2013. április 4., csütörtök napon a következőt írta:
On Thursday 04 April 2013 16:26:01 Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:
> I could use x64 kernel with x32 system?

You can do, though I have never personally done so.

Would back up and reinstall from scratch be a possibility?  What was your
reason in the first place for installing a 32 bit system with a 64 bit CPU?

Lisi