Re: Fwd: Re: SSDT - Any more ideas??

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 09:41:26AM -0400, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD wrote:

> I set the parameters for this list to text only.
>
> When part of the email is HTML, Icedove defaults to HTML.
>
> I now see my error...
>
> I have to set the format to "preformat" and everything works.

You're almost there, your message is still coming across as html,
"preformat" simply makes html that looks like plaintext. This is
useful when you want to send program code in html, but it doesn't help
the plaintext issue.

Here's an article on how to setup plaintext with thunderbird, and
Icedove should be the same:
<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Plain_text_e-mail_%28Thunderbird%29>

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Whenever you read a good book, it's like the
Denver, Colorado USA  | author is right there, in the room talking to