Re: Wheezy amd64 XFCE how to burn Blu-Ray (BD-R )discs?

Hi,

> My Wheezy has Brasero version 2.30.3. I'm not going to install
> non-Wheezy packages.

I am not a user of Wheezy, but according to
  http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/brasero
the current version is 3.4.1.

Brasero 2.X might indeed be too old for recognizing BD media.

> > Alternatively you could tell me what files you want to have in
> > an ISO 9660 filesystem on that BD so that i can compose a xorriso
> > run for you.

> Please don't bother.

Well, i do bother. It is my self-chosen fate to care for optical
media and ISO 9660 filesystems. This includes caring for users of
that stuff. :)

So everybody shall feel invited to contact me for related problems
on Linux, FreeBSD, or Solaris.
Mailing lists:
  libburn-hackers@pykix.org
  bug-xorriso@gnu.org
Private mail:
  scdbackup@gmx.net

(I am not qualified for playing back optical media or for UDF
 filesystems which are prescribed for DVD and BD video. My
 topic is recording and reading of computer data.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas