Re: Help please - install the WiFi driver

You need the firmware-iwlwifi package.

# dpkg -s firmware-iwlwifi

will tell you if the package is installed. It probably wont be on the install disk as it is the nonfree repository. You may have to adjust /etc/apt/sources.list depending on how you answered the questions when you installed.

And lastly I apologize to everyone on the list on behalf of my phone. Now I have gotten on the computer and find that google has changed their entire interface for replies and am not sure how this is going to turn out either.