Re: Help please - install the WiFi driver

On 2013/3/3 6:10 PM, Mr G wrote:
You need the firmware-iwlwifi package.

# dpkg -s firmware-iwlwifi

will tell you if the package is installed. It probably wont be on the
install disk as it is the nonfree repository. You may have to adjust
/etc/apt/sources.list depending on how you answered the questions when you
installed.

Reminder: I don't have Internet in Debian+LXDE yet.
Comment: I have the iwlwifi package. It's firmware-iwlwifi_0.28+squeeze1_all.deb.
Remark: There were no questions when I installed (Thank doG!), so /etc/apt/sources.list may not need adjustment.
Question: What is /etc/apt/sources.list?

Ciao - Mark.