Converting a running system to a VirtualBox VM

I am currently running Sueeze on an AMD64 box. I hope to upgrade to Wheezy soon, but I have a problem:

Citrix Receiver

It runs fine on Squeeze using IA32-libs. There does not seem to be a native 64-bit version for linux. I decided I would install Wheezy, activate multi-arch for i386 and install the 32-bit version. It was a good plan, except that it does not work. The Citrix Receiver apparently requires nspluginwrapper, which is not available in Wheezy because it depends on ia32-libs and so does not play nicely with multi-arch.

So, my options seem to be:

    1) Stick with Squeeze indefinitely
    2) Hope Citrix releases a true 64-bit version soon
    3) Find some other way to run the receiver

Option 1 is not the best.  I could be running Squeeze for a long time.

Option 2 would be great if I thought it would happen soon. I'm sure they will come out with a 64-bit version for linux, but when that will happen is another story.

That leave Option 3. Well, why not just run Squeeze in a VM? If I could clone my currently running Squeeze box into a Virtualbox VM then I could run that under wheezy and have a way to access my work computer.

So, does anyone know of a way to convert my current system to a Virtualbox VM? Or would it be better to just create a new machine and install from scratch? Getting Citrix Receiver running properly always seems to be a hassle, so I thought that converting my current system might be easier. Any suggestions?

Marc