Re: I wish to advocate linux --pclos from flash

> Thanks but these instructions are for creating an installation flash drive
> on Linux - and they're well hidden. So it's a fail from the perspective
> of the person criticizing distributions for not providing readily-available
> Windows instructions for creating one.

Wow! This trolling will never end. Will you find instructions in
Microsoft's site on how to install Windows from Linux?

This subject was discussed before. Installation or run from flash drive is
some exotic resource for skilled people. Burn a cdrom, install some Linux
distribution, learn Linux, then follow the instruction on how to make a
flash installer or live system.

Please, PLEASE, people, the trolls are already fed. Let us go back to help
people that actually need help.